Become an ALS Advocate this May
May is national ALS Awareness Month and you can be an ALS Awareness Advocate! Each of us has been affected by ALS in different ways, but we are all advocates for finding treatments and a cure. Together, we can increase awareness across Chicagoland.
Your small efforts make a huge impact on the ALS Community.
In addition to our annual Tag Days drives, becoming an ALS Advocate is a unique way to get involved that requires very little time, no money and involves no fundraising.
Becoming an Advocate is easy:
- Request a 2016 Awareness Month package by emailing Mariah or calling 847 679 3311
- We will send you a kit that includes: awareness cards, awareness posters and a sample email and letters to share with local businesses asking them to be awareness partners
- Distribute cards to friends, family members, coworkers, etc. and hang posters in local businesses. Get your friends, families, sports teams, book groups, religious groups and coworkers to help spread the word!
- Take photos, share them on social media and be sure to tag the Les Turner ALS Foundation! Be sure to use the Hashtag #FreezeALS
- Change your profile photo to an Awareness Month Specific one.
- Run out of cards? No problem, contact the office to request more!
Make sure your community is not left out! Let’s do all we can to FREEZE ALS!
Share this Page
2016 Awareness Month ToolkitFacebook Profile Picture